BSE has two parts:
1) Bachelor performance and discussion about it.
2) Oral exam (History of choral singings and choral literature).
Ad 1) Bachelor performance (BP)
– BP is organized before BSE, always several students together. It is necessary to consult the term and the place with a teacher.
– The program is built at least from two different areas or genres, at least 1 composition must be performed a capella.
– The length of the performance is cca 15-20 min.
– Bachelor performance is finished by a discussion, which is the part of BSE
Ad 2) Oral exam
- Vocal (choral) music of European Renaissance.
- Vocal and vocal-instrumental music of the Baroque.
- Choral music of Classicism.
- Choral music of European Romanticism.
- Choral music of Czech Romanticism.
- Czech choral music of the 1st half of the 20th century.
- Czech choral music of the 2nd half of the 20th century.
- The choral music in the world in the 20th century.
- Choral arrangements of folk songs.
- Choral music in the area of popular music (spiritual, traditional, pop, jazz, musical etc.).
Student prepares a lecture in the length of cca 10 min. Specialization in each theme depends on his/her interest.