It takes the pupils, leaving the elementary nine-form school, roughly 2—3 months to get used to the conditions in the apprentice centers. During that period most of the pupils are sufficiently accommodated, This process concerns mainly the following spheres:
1. Changes in the apprentice’s daily regime. Pedagogical care in this respect stresses the conscious forming of the habits for a correct proportional division of the working day and the educational utilization of the apprentice’s working and leisure time.
2. Making social contacts with the other apprentices. This means a methodically founded creation of a collective, consisting of the production group and the pedagogical solution of the mutual relations between the apprentices of the respective classes.
3. Getting acquainted with the new work environment in the apprentice workshops.
4. Work in the apprentice workshops. For almost every third apprentice work in the apprentice workshops is very strenuous at that time. From the methodical point of view it is expedient that, the foreman of the vocational training makes the apprentices work in shorter time intervals, changes, if possible the type of work, job etc.
5. Work activity in theoretical education. In this time interval, as a result of the new environment and growing self-realization through work in the apprentice workshops, many apprentices towards school work. This process is start to underestimate their attitude the expression of the dialectic unity of mental and physical work; the need to create work habits and skill in the vocational branch positively influences the attitude to school work.