(CZ) Problémy odborného vzdělání v USA
(EN) The problems of vocational education in the U.S.A.
Autor / Author: Pařízek, V.
Klíčová slova / Key words:
In the U.S.A. the solving of the relation of work and education has in its concrete form specific features given by the specialities of the economy as well as of the class and political structure of a capitalist country. Those problems, however, are of a more general character, so that their analysis can bring some stimuli even for the solving of our problems, especially of the following ones:
1. Direct dependence of economy on education: Education is supposed to be one of the principal conditions for the development of the economic sphere, and high investments into education correspond to this attitude. Their comeback is highly rewarding.
2. In spite of a growing interest of plants in education interventions of the federal government in the field of education linked with the perspective technique are inevitable. The plants adhere to intermediate interests not only in the width but also in the perspective education. The governmental interventions which had been realized in other countries too, are supposed to be one of the major conditions of any economic development.
3. In the U.S.A. an elastic system of vocational education came into being, especially a post-secondary education system which spanned a gap between the traditional school system and the plant education. In co-operation of schools, factories, and the state that system enables the people to react intermediately on educational needs.
4. The educational results of schools, tested by the means of special examinations, are regularly tested by economic institutions as well.
5. The economic effectivity does not mean social effectivity at the same time. The latter is limitted by unemployment and the class différenciation of a capitalist country.
Článek ke stažení v češtině [PDF]:
Download the article in English [PDF]:
Literatura / References: