- Straková, J., Greger, D., & Soukup, P. (2017). Factors affecting the transition of fifth-graders to the academic track in the Czech Republic. International Studies in Sociology of Education, 26(3), 288-309.
- Šťastný, V. (2017). Private tutoring lessons supply – Insights from online advertising in the Czech Republic. Compare: A Journal of Comparative and International Education, 47(4), 561–579.
- Münich, D., Matějů, P., Straková, J., Smith, M. L. (2017). Structural embeddedness of students’ professional expectations: the Czech Republic and Taiwan in comparative perspective. Compare: A Journal of Comparative and International Education.
- Drabinová, A. & Martinková, P. (2017). Detection of Differential Item Functioning with Nonlinear Regression: A Non-IRT Approach Accounting for Guessing. Journal of Educational Measurement, 54(4), 498-517.
- Jones, K., Tymms, P., Kemethofer, D., O’Hara, J., McNamara, G., Huber, S., Myrberg, E., Skedsmo, G. & Greger, D. (2017). The unintended consequences of school inspection: the prevalence of inspection side-effects in Austria, the Czech Republic, England, Ireland, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland. Oxford Review of Education, 43(6), 805-822.
The seminar Quality Assurance in Education took place on 13 November 2017 at the Charles University, Faculty of Education. The one-day seminar was organised by Institute for Research and Development of Education. The speeches were held by the representatives from the Institute for Research and Development of Education (prof. Eliška Walterová and assoc. prof. Jana Straková) and by the leading representatives from the University of Pedidikan in Indonesia (Dr. Nur Aedi, M.Pd.; Dr. Taufani C. Kurniatun, M.Si.; Dr. Aceng Muhtaram Mirfani, M.Pd.; and Dr. Dadang Sudana, M.A.) .
The photos from the seminar can be found here.