- From Selectivity to Universalism: How Macro-Level Policy Narratives: Shape Meso-Level Policy Outcomes
Marcela Veselková, Miroslav Beblavý
- Assessing „Big Fish Little Pond Effect“ in the context of early tracking in the Czech Republic
David Greger, Petr Soukup
- Recent developments in school tracking practices in Germany: An overview and an empirical example from a de-tracking reform
Michael Becker, Hanna Dumont, & Marko Neumann
- Tracks and subjective feelings of success in secondary education: A qualitative study in Flanders
Lore Van Praag, Jannick Demanet, Peter Stevens and Mieke Van Houtte
- The (in) comparability of ICT knowledge and skill self-assessments among upper secondary school students: The use of the anchoring vignette method
Hana Voňková, Jan Hrabák
- Sorting into Secondary Education and Peer Effects in Smoking
- Inefficient School Matching Mechanisms: The Case of The Czech Republic
- Strong vocational education – a safe way to the labour market? A case study of the Czech Republic
- Evaluating De-tracking Reform in the USA and Their Transfer into the Czech Education System
- Inequality is the problem. What is our response?
Please note that only highlighted presentations are available for download.